Jamak: aggeres (L) suati eminensia atau peninggian.
Agger may refer to:
- Agger (surname)
- Agger (ancient Rome), a type of ancient Roman rampart or embankment
- Agger (river), a river in North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany
- Agger nasi, an anatomical feature of the nose
- Agger Rockshelter, in Wisconsin, United States
- Agger Valley Railway (disambiguation)
- Cranopsis agger, a species of sea snail
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Agger.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.