atomic mass unit.
Merriam-Webster Online Dictionaryamu (abbreviation)
atomic mass unit
|Look up amu in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
As an abbreviation, AMU may refer to:
- Academy of Performing Arts in Prague, Prague, Czech republic
- Adam Mickiewicz University, Poznań, Poland
- Agency for the Modernisation of Ukraine
- African Mathematical Union
- Aix-Marseille University, Aix-en-Provence/Marseille, France
- Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh, India
- American Military University, Charles Town, West Virginia
- Arab Maghreb Union
- Atomic mass unit, used to express atomic and molecular masses.
- Ave Maria University, Florida, USA
- Auxiliary Memory Units
- African and Malagasy Union
- Asian Monetary Unit
- United States Army Medical Unit
- Northern Rhodesian African Mineworkers' Union, a former Northern Rhodesian trade union
Amu may refer to:
- Amu (film), Indian film starring Konkona Sen Sharma
- Amu Hinamori, a fictional character from the manga series Shugo Chara! by Peach-Pit
- Amu Darya, a river in central Asia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title AMU.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.