Aerospace Medical Research Laboratories.
AMRL may refer to:
- U.S. Army's Armored Medical Research Laboratory
- the AASHTO Materials Reference Laboratory
- the Aerospace Medical Research Laboratory at the Wright-Patterson Air Force Base
- the Aeronautical & Maritime Research Laboratory, formed in Australia in 1994 with the merge of the ARL and MRL
- University of Detroit Mercy's Advanced Mobile Robotics Laboratory
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title AMRL.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.